If there’s one question we’ve heard time and time again over the last few months it’s been “When are you getting Olaplex No°6?”. Well friends, the wait it over! It’s officially arrived. 100ml’s worth of goodness per bottle to make your frizz-free hair dreams come true.
What is Olaplex No.6 Bond Smoother and why do I need it?
No°6 Bond Smoother is an excellent addition to the existing Olaplex system. It is a leave-in reparative styling creme that eliminates frizz and flyaways (for up to 72 hours!), hydrates and protects. Excellent on all hair types, this concentrated leave-in smoothing cream really is a real saviour for coloured and chemically treated hair.
BENEFITS OF OLAPLEX N°6:
- Strengthens, hydrates, moisturises and smoothes.
- Strong, silky smooth hair.
- Improves shine and manageablity.
- Speeds up blow dry times
- Doesn’t weigh hair down.
- Eliminates frizz and fly aways for up to 72 hours.
HOW TO USE:
1. Apply a very small amount to damp or dry hair, concentrating product on your mid-length to ends.
2. Comb through and style as desired.
Where does No.6 fit into the Olaplex range?
Without wanting to sound too basic… sixth! Bond Smoother can be used either professionally (as an in-salon treatment) or it can be sold to clients for at-home styling.
As an overview:
- No. 1 and 2, an in-salon service to repair hair during chemical services
- No. 3, a take-home for the client to use once a week to strengthen hair
- No. 4 and 5, a take-home Bond Maintenance shampoo and conditioner for the client to use regularly in between salon visits
- … and now No. 6, a leave-in reparative styling cream (for in-salon, or at-home).
Hit me with the ‘tech’ stuff.
N°6 Bond Smoother is:
- colour safe
- sulfate free
- paraben free
- phthalates free
N°6 Quick Tips
The below video outlines the benefits and properties of the N°6 Bond Smoother and how it can greatly improve your hair health, look, and feel.
Head into your local Hair Mart store to purchase, or shop online.